Butter, Sugar, Flour and Love since 2013
All orders require 2 days notice
Online ordering is here to stay! Follow these simple instructions to guarantee you get what you want when you want!
All orders (except custom cakes) need two days notice. The system will default to the next available day, you can change it to any day (that we are open) in the future.
Custom Cakes need a minimum of 7 days notice. Any custom cake order placed within the 7 day time requirement is subject to cancelation and refund.
Ready to order? Follow these steps!
-Select item from store below
-Select flavor variety if needed (Some flavor variety will change depending on the day- take note!)
-Add to bag
- When you are ready to check out, go to shopping bag.
-Double/triple check the items in your bag are correct!!
-Please enter VALID email- as I will use this email to reach out to you if there are any concerns or questions with your order.
- READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS- these are specific to our bakery so please be sure to read it through (its short) before clicking agree.
- Select checkout.
-Please enter you contact information and a cell # I can reach you the day of pick up.
- In-store pick up will be the pick up choice available (curb side available- just call when you get here)
- Select the date and time you will be picking up the order. This is quite possibly the most important step of placing the order. Make sure it is for the date and time you will be here! Our store hours are listed in this step to assist.
- Enter payment information
-ORDER COMMENTS- here is where you can include a personal greeting or decoration instructions. Or any other note you would like me to see in regards to your order.
-Select Pay, and your order will process and you will receive a confirmation email.
Once the order is placed- it can not be changed. Please make sure you follow these simple steps to guarantee a complete & successful order.
We are mixing, and rolling, and baking and getting the coffee ready to go! You might have mastered sourdough while in quarantine, but nobody has better buns than Leah's!
Tuesday-Friday 7am-2 pm
We will be closed July 4th-6th
Located in the historic West Side General Store building in the historic Village of Round Lake. Parking can be found in adjacent municipal lot.
3 Curry Ave Round Lake , NY 12151